How To Donate
It's quick and easy to donate to the BTA. Any donations/contributions to our funds will help us to continue our valuable work helping families traumatised by childbirth.
1) Donate online via JustGiving.com
Please help us to raise funds by donating online or creating a personal page / holding a charity event for our organisation.
2) Donate by Text (SMS)
You can now donate to the BTA by Text message*.
Type the message: TBTA04 followed by the amount in pounds you wish to donate.
For Example, to donate £10 you would write:
and then send your message to 70070
To find out more visit: www.justtextgiving.co.uk
*Texts are charged at your mobile phone operator's standard rate. The BTA will receive 100% of your donation. You must be 16 or over and please ask the bill payer's permission. For full terms and conditions and more information, please visit www.justgiving.com/info/terms-of-service.
What Do We Use the Money For?
All donations, however small, are very gratefully received and are always put to good use. Without core funding, we can only continue to exist by the kind donations received from members of the public. All BTA committee members and our email supporters, work on a voluntary basis from home. A lot of them work many hours a week to keep the BTA running. Your donations can help pay for:
- Annual hosting fees for this website
- The £18+ monthly subscription fee for us to be on JustGiving.com
- Printing costs of our leaflets
- Envelopes/paper to write to those needing support via post and for posting out leaflets
- Postage Stamps
- Travel expenses for committee meetings and conferences
- Better support for women and their families: our aim is to introduce phone and face-to-face peer support
If you’re planning to raise money for the BTA in any way at all, please do let us know so we can publicise it in our newsletter and on our website.